Monday, March 10, 2008

The Flordia Keys



Our first stop on the cruise was to the Flordia Keys. Key West is of course home to key limes and we went to the key lime pie factory for a little slice of heaven. I swear it is one of the best desserts I have ever had!


One of our favorite things we did on the whole cruise was para sailing. The day was perfect, the water was beautiful and the whole thing was exhilarating! We just chartered a little boat for $35 per person and they took us out on the water. A giant parachute opened. When it was Jake's and I's turn we just stood on the back of the boat and they harnessed into a swing type thing and as the boat pulled forward we were gently lifted into the air until we reached around 400 feet. The ride was awesome and the boat driver even took us down and dipped us into the water. Can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Shaul Family said...

I would love to go parasailing, but Todd would die before he tried that. How fun. I'm jealous.